Alberton City is strategically placed in the CBD of Alberton. The Centre receives approximately 720 000 feet through its doors each month. This gives companies the perfect platform from which to market their businesses. Alberton City Shopping Centre has a mixed shopper profile – 60% black and 40% white shoppers. The Living Standards Measure is 6 to 10.
Should you be interested in booking an exhibition space, please contact the Exhibitions Co-Ordinator, Kurt Keshwar below.
- Height restriction – 1.8 m
- No products exhibited may be in competition with the offering of the centre's tenants
- Provide plans of exhibitions detailing the layout and overall appearance
- No pamphlets, flyers, brochures or any advertising material may be handed out in the shopping centre, except within the designated exhibition area.
- No political or religious campaigns in the exhibition area
- Setup times are the evening before the commencement date, after 6 pm, or on the morning of the commencement date before 8 am. No exhibitor will be allowed to set up after 8:30 am
- Dismantlement will commence on the final day of the exhibition date, after trading hours
- No eating or drinking allowed in the designated exhibition area
- Exhibitions to be manned at all times
- If full payment is not received during the last three days prior to the exhibition date, the booking will be cancelled
- Full payment is required upon signing the agreement, if it is a last minute booking
For information on booking and exhibition costs, please contact Kurt Keshwar on 011 866 3700 or email email@example.com